Skiing on the Grande Motte Glacier

do do doo, let’s go skiing! Today I’ve been slashing the slopes on the Grande Motte Glacier. It was only my third attempt at skiing and I managed to onsight a blue run. Snow plough no more - Yay! The snow was in good condition as a result of the recent unstable weather, which has left fresh snow, covering over all the black ice on the lower parts of the glacier. This means that the beginner slope is now that, a beginner slope! Whilst looking over towards the Grande Casse, there were off piste skiers, something which I aspire to do. Meanwhile, whilst waiting patiently in the queue for the T-bar lift, somebody snootily pushed in front of me and then smirked! Right, that’s it… . Overall, it was good day and I am now confident at parallel skiing. I can’t wait to slash some more slopes like a m@*%er Fuc@*in gangster. Just kidding.

Grande Casse

Slashing the slopes

Grande Motte (3653m)

Grande Casse

Slashing the slopes

Grande Casse