Alpine Elements Training Week

I’ve been based in ‘Les Gets’ for the past week on a training course with Alpine Elements. It was an enjoyable week where the aim was to meet fellow employees in preparation for the summer season ahead. I met some cool people and at the end of the week we all departed to our summer destinations (I look forward to meeting up with everyone at the end of the summer to talk about our experiences). I am now officially a walking guide for Alpine Elements and will be based in Tignes for summer 2011.

[Just a little bit about the area of ‘Les Gets’ – In summer it is popular for mountain biking and has hosted many mountain bike World Cups and Championships. In winter it is a ski area which consists of mainly blue and red runs.]

For now, however, I am on my way to Tignes - summer is here (Woohoo).


'Les Gets'